Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Milestones


Saturday was a great day for the skiing me. The sun was shining, and the whole family agreed to race in Chez-Henri Cup Race. Despite our late arrival, the laid back race is super fun and a great success for us (good attitudes and bodies still in tact). As much fun as the race was, the kids were anxious to get into the bumps. Really? Great! We skied Castle Rock chair all afternoon! This is the first time that I have skied up there with either kid (they are 7 & 9) and the first time into any of that terrain for our 7 year old, so this was pretty huge for us. They not only loved it, they rocked it!

The road to happy family skiing has been a rough one in my experience. But it seems we have arrived. Check out my girl, rockin' the Bruins Jersey in the gates.

"Whatever is your point?" you ask. Well it's just this...............skiing is something I love to do with my husband, my friends, my colleagues, W's Turn, WSD, Breakfast Babes, and now....finally.......I love to ski with my kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment